Swine City rolled out crowlers pretty quickly after they opened their doors, filling the gap between taproom drinking and home drinking for most of their fans – but when they hit their first anniversary in early 2019 they let loose on 500ml bottles of their “Under The Moonlight” a wine barrel-aged Farmhouse Ale.
Hand bottling held them over for a while, as best as it could – and they were cranking out a huge variety of their beers in their single 12oz bottles.
Their packaging took on a new life in late 2021 when they finally started putting out what all their fans were wanting – 12oz cans. When you head into their taproom in Fairfield, now – chances are you’ll find a great selection of some stuff that you can take home with you!
- Easy Go – Bohemian Pilsner
- Girl Got Reasons – Gose
- Good Enough For Me – Oatmeal Rasion Cookie Brown Ale
- I Put A Spell On You – Pumpkin Ale
- If You Threw A Party – Golden Sour
- There’s Another Eye – IIPA
- We Been Dancin’ – Brown Ale