Bad Tom Smith is kicking things into high gear, with the soon to open Ohio City taproom, new brew system in their current East End location, and the search on for a new location here in Cincinnati.
It’s all part of the new era of Bad Tom Smith,which has been well under way since new ownership came in to play in 2015.
They’ve announced another piece of the puzzle, which kicks in on March 1st 2017 that they’re calling the ‘Bad Ass Beer Club’ – a membership for their die-hard fans, or anyone looking to become a die-hard fan.
The Bad Ass Beer Club
This $79 Membership club is set up to provide anyone who regularly visits the Bad Tom Smith taproom with the deal of a lifetime. As a member of the club you’ll get discounted $3 fills for every 16oz fill that you get. Unlimited $3 pints might make this worth it on its own, but that’s not even close to all you get in the club. You also receive:
- A flight of four in the taproom
- A glass Bad Tom Smith growler
- A Growler fill of any of their Legend Series beers
- A pint of one of their special releases.
- A Bad Tom Smith T-Shirt
- Two Bad Tom Smith Pint glasses
- 4 Bad Tom Smith beer coasters
- 1 ticket to one of Beer Mumbo’s enjoying craft beer classes (this guy knows his stuff. Again, this club might be worth it just for this class alone.
Your $3 pints are good anytime, and you can buy unlimited quantities of qualified pints for anyone who is part of your receipt when you visit.
In addition, this club is good for any Bad Tom Smith taproom. Which means when the new taproom opens in Ohio City, it’s good up there too.
If it all sounds too good to be true, you might need to get on this sooner, rather than later. They are limiting this club to 500 active club members in each taproom.
Keep your eye on Bad Tom Smith for 2017 – it’s looking like it’s going to be an exciting year for them.