It’s been quite a few years since Listermann Brewing Company opened their doors, and as they prepare for their 13th anniversary party, it seems like it might be a good time to sit down with them and talk about the road that they’ve travelled to get here. In the last year or so there have been a lot of changes around the brewery, which opens up a great topic of who they are today. What defines the Listermann personality? We explored it all, from the beer to the people to all the little things that come in the middle.
Listermann is never done evolving, and I’m thrilled that we get the chance to be along for that ride.
Guests This Episode
- Dan Listermann – Owner
- Matthew Daniel – Head Brewer
- Abby Bricking – Taproom Manager
- Jessica Gorman – Head of Marketing
- Jon Vollman – General Manager
From The Beer Fridge
- Listermann Brewing Company – Sotto Basement Lager