I really, really love a good Oktoberfest… the beer, and the parties that come around them. Sonder definitely knows how to throw a great one, too. I sat down with a few friend to talk about just that… we drank a few beers and dove into why “Oktoberfest is a feeling”. From there we meandered around a few other topics including some beer trends, and what makes all this work.
This one makes me really happy, I live for nights like this! It might be a little chaotic a time (there were definitely beers…) but I hope you get as much joy from hearing the show as we did from making it!
Guests This Episode
- Danny Herold – Sonder Brewing
- Justin Neff – Sonder Brewing
- Mark Lortz – The Common Beer Co.
- Josh Engel – March First Brewing
- Tom Stover – Warped Wing
From The Beer Fridge
- Sonder Brewing Company – Oktoberfest