I like these sneaky little shows. Showing up at a brewery unannounced, without having a representative from there on the show usually leads to a different discussion than we would have had otherwise. I put out the call on social media last month that I had a handful of shows that I was planning like this – and needed a volunteer to make one happen. Nathan Stewart replied, and we rolled the dice – Listermann Trailhouse it was!
I don’t want to spoil the episode by telling you too much about our impressions of the space – but it’s safe to say that we didn’t hold anything back in that regard.
We drank a few great beers, had a fun conversation, and I think it’s safe to say that we’ll both be back to the Trailhouse to grab a beer sometime!
Guests This Episode
- Nathan Stewart
From The Beer Fridge
- Listermann – Bier Leicht – Light American Lager
- Listermann – Sotto Lager – Euro Lager
- Listermann – Nutcase – Peanut Butter Porter
- Listermann – Boats and Goes – Fruited Gose
- Listermann – Godspeed, Little Doodle – Pastry Stout