I always love a good conversation with Michael Amann from Adena Distributing – and this week’s episode is definitely no exception. We cracked open a few beers and talked about how “normal” some of the “odd” stuff really is. How common are the “crazy” beers that seem to get such a bad rap with the beer folks these days?
I don’t think that we really solved any of life’s problems that we set out to… but we had fun trying!
Guests This Episode
- Michael Amann – Adena Distribution
From The Beer Fridge
- Bhramari – Old Crispy, American Lager
- Listermann Brewing Company – Liquid Sword 2.0
- Burley Oak Brewing – Jelly Gose Jam, Fruited Gose
- Untitled Art – Caramel Coconut Cookie Pastry Stout
- Pipeworks Brewing Company – NvU Vs the Cryo