One of my top two things that I like to have in my glass during the winter season makes its first appearance on the show this week. It’s called Glühwein, and it’s a warm, spiced, delicious wine. If you haven’t had the chance to experience it, yet – let this episode be the call to action for you to do just that!
We’re back down at the Cincinnati Christkindlmarkt again this week, doing the third in our series of Winter Drinking shows live from the festival. It’s an absolute blast, and I was joined by a bunch of really great folks this week to make sure that it was!
What’d We Drink?
- Moerlein Lager House – Glühwein
Guests This Episode
- Julia Rohs – Truth, Beer, and Podsequences
- Thor – A Real German… It lends credibility!
- Nathan Whittington – Chef, Moerlein Lager House
- Greg Hardman – Moerlein Lager House