This, the seventh episode of Cincy Brewcast is an exploration of how things are evolving and growing here in Cincinnati’s beer scene. We drink a few beers and then talk about a few big changes that are happening. From Cincy Beer Week’s move next year from winter to summer, the proposed open container “entertainment districts” that are in talks around town to a much-anticipated expansion at OG Mt. Carmel Brewing Company – and more. There’s a lot going on now… and even more right on the brink of it all!
From The Beer Fridge
- Saltwater Brewery – Sea Cow Milk Stout
- MadTree – Citra High (read more about this beer)
- Warped Wing – Self Starter Session IPA
- Old Firehouse – Probie Porter
- West Sixth – Belgian Style Blonde
- Sixpoint – Jammer