The man, the myth, the legend… this week we are joined by Scott LaFollette the mastermind behind one of the most innovative and popular breweries in Cincinnati, Blank Slate. We taste a few of his beers and Scott gives us his “tell it like it is” take on the Cincinnati Craft brewing scene, including some of the hurdles that he had to jump to get the brewery off the ground and the unique problems that are brought about by the craft beer “boom”.
We announce a winner in our “Question of the Week” contest to name Tina’s Hopwater cocktail from last week and we discuss some Cincy Craft Beer news.
Guests This Episode
- Scott LaFollette – Blank Slate Brewing
From The Beer Fridge
- Blank Slate – Orchids Flourish
- MadTree – Barrel Aged Axis Mundi
- MadTree – Barrel Aged Coffee and Vanilla Axis Mundi
- Rhinegeist – Glow
- Urban Artifact – Clothesline