It’s not normal yet… but this is getting us one step closer, that’s for sure! This is the first show that’s been “in” a taproom since all of this happened, and it feels so good to be that way. I sat down with not just Municipal Brew Works, but some other folks from around Hamilton, too, to talk about what reviving this city is all about, and the community that has sprung up around a place like Municipal. We chatted about how the brewery has been doing during the chaos of this spring/summer and what they’ve got planned for us in the near future.
We drink a few beers, sit in the sunshine… it’s not a bad way to spend an evening.
Guests This Episode
- Jim Goodman – Municipal Brew Works
- Sean Willingham – Municipal Brew Works
- Ann Marie Cilley – The Casual Pint, Hamilton
- Dan Hancock – The Casual Pint, Hamilton
- Matt Cutter – Butler County Brewing Society
From The Beer Fridge
- Municipal Brew Works – Weiz Guys Hefeweizen