I have such a deep, deep love for watching the journey that different Cincinnati Breweries go on to start from an idea to opening their doors for us to enjoy. It’s definitely been a journey for these folks, too… Rebel Mettle. They have been working for years to turn an idea into reality – creating a space that captures the bit of rebellious nature in all of us, and it sure seems to me that they’re on the right track.
Their grand opening is in a matter of weeks (9/12/20) – and it seemed like perfect timing to finally sit down with them and paint a picture of what things are going to be like in their taproom. We (of course) drink a few beers along the way dive in deep to the ethos that makes it all come together!
Guests This Week
- Dwan Leonard – Rebel Mettle, Front Office Manager
- Greg Goeke – Rebel Mettle, Vice President of Operations
- Jonas Locke – Rebel Mettle, Director of Quality
- Mike Brown – Rebel Mettle, President/CEO
- Josh Deitner – Rebel Mettle, Director of Brewing
From The Beer Fridge
- Rebel Mettle – Stubentiger
- Rebel Mettle – Sister Rosetta
- Rebel Mettle – Blau Pils