It’s exciting, the busy beer week in Cincinnati. A week jam packed full of as many beer related events as people can come up with to showcase what’s happening in this ever growing craft beer community.
Cincinnati’s Brew Bus craft brewery tour company is certainly no exception – after catching a glimpse of the busy schedule they’ve got going on – I figured it might be worth sharing with you!
Special Pint Night Tours
If you board the bus on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (the 21st, 22nd, or 23rd) you’ll be greeted by a tour that kicks off at the new BC’s Bottle Lodge in West Chester (7121 Liberty Centre Way). You’ll travel down to the night’s brewery stop where you’ll get a tour and a pint of the brewery. Afterwards, venturing back north to BC’s (and chatting about local brewing history the entire trip) you’ll get a special Pint from the brewery on tap there. These will be different beers than were available at the taproom. The breweries will be:
- Tuesday, 6/21 – Rhinegeist
- Wednesday, 6/22 – Listermann
- Thursday, 6/23 – MadTree
The best part? These tours are only $15. That includes the two beers, a pint or snifter glass, the ride, and the tour. That’s hard to beat!
The “Other Tours”
- Friday, 6/24 – Five O’Clock Somewhere Tour – This kicks off at 12pm Friday afternoon from the newly remodeled Jack Casino and will go to: Braxton, Ei8ht Ball, Taft’s Ale House and Listermann Brewing. The tour will end at 5pm.
- Friday, 6/24 – Hoptimus Rex Tour – At 7pm, you can hop on board this tour at the Jack Casino and make your way to MadTree, Listermann, Braxton and Rhinegeist. This tour will go until 11 or 11:30 pm.
- Saturday, 6/25 – The Cincy Original Tour – Saturday afternoon at 11:40am from the Jack Casino, the tour makes its way to Rivertown, Ei8ht Ball, Christian Moerlein and MadTree
- Saturday, 6/25 – The Eastside Tour – from the Growler House in Walnut Hills, this tour sets out at 12:10pm and hits up The Fifty West Production Works, Bad Tom Smith, Old Firehouse Brewing and Mt. Carmel Brewery.
- Sunday, 6/26 – The Cincy Brunch Bus – This tour starts at 11am at Taft’s with a brunch and a flight at the brewery, then heading to MadTree and back down to Rhiengeist, ending back at Taft’s around 3pm.
Booking Your Tour!
You can always visit the Cincy Brew Bus website to see what they have going on, but the easiest way to book your tour is to hit up this little shortcut where you can pick your tour, pick your date and have tickets “in hand” all within minutes. Celebrate beer week with stops at as many local breweries as possible!!!