It’s finally time for us to visit our old friend Sean Willingham at his new brewery in Hamilton, Ohio. The brewery is located in the city’s old Municipal building and is a perfect addition to the city, right as it’s beginning a new renaissance.
We talk about the backstories of not just the brewery and its founders, but of the space itself – and get a little sneak peek at some of the exciting “oops” moments as they were working to get open. It’s a lifetime dream for these guys, and the excitement that we get to share with them now is real.
Guests This Episode
- Jim Goodman – Municipal Brew Works
- Sean Willingham – Municipal Brew Works
From The Beer Fridge
- Municipal Brew Works – Approachable Blonde
- Municipal Brew Works – Courageous IPA
- Municipal Brew Works – Station 2