Instead of throwing a big, blowout party in their taproom for a one day anniversary, Blank Slate Brewing wants to bring you an entire week of fun beer tappings to celebrate. Different beers infusions and tappings on every day means that you’re going to need to take a serious look at your schedule to clear some time out.
The brewery first opened their doors in 2012, before they finally opened the doors to their pour house taproom in 2014 to a legion of dedicated and loving fans. Time after time, you’ll hear people name Blank Slate as one of the best breweries in the city, but if you’re still one of those people who hasn’t made it down to the taproom – I think I might have found a perfect excuse for you to finally do so!
The Special Birthday Beer Tappings and Events
- Wednesday – 11/16/16
- “The Gang Makes an IPA” – Our first time ever making a ‘plain ol IPA’. That is if you think a beer hopped with at over 2 pounds per barrel with El Dorado, Citra, Mosaic, and Zythos is plain…
- Eat and Greet – the brewery is hosting a Blank Slate family potluck. Bring a dish to share with your friends at BSBC for a community potluck, while enjoying their newest brew, and live entertainment.
- Thursday – 11/17/16
- Raspberry Opera Cream – Opera Cream Stout has become a seasonal favorite at the brewery, add a big dose of Raspberry and I’m not sure my palate can handle the excitement.
- Sip of joy – Live entertainment again will be happening, and all of the food sales from Alfio’s Buon Cibo benefits Camp Joy.
- Friday – 11/18/16
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Opera Cream – Cinnamon, Vanilla, Nutmeg, Cayenne, and Chocolate will al be in there. I have a sneaking suspicion that his one is going to be a hit.
- Brett Saison – We will break in the new sour tap with a keg of Saison aged for 6+ months on a combination of Brettanomyces strains.
- Drink Here Twonight! – Drink for a good cause. Play a game of ‘would you rather BSBC’ style and a portion of the proceeds will benefit the Special Olympics Hamilton County and Par Projects local nonprofits. Again… Live entertainment!
- Saturday – 11/19/16
- Cranberry Out and About – One of the favorites from last year’s anniversary party will be making a return.
- Blackberry Ryesing Up (6pm-11pm) – Our favorite Saison gets the fruit treatment.
- We all scream – I scream, you scream, we all scream for Opera Cream! They’re doing Opera Cream beer floats for all the grown ups, and pouring soda floats for the kiddos.
- Blank Slate live! There will also be a beer dinner, and special live entertainment!
- Sunday – 11/20/16
- Fumar Bengali – Fume Cherrywood Porter infused with a plethora of Indian spices.
- Movin On (down the field) – Movin’ On infused with Earl Grey Tea
- As a big thank you, the 20th is big guest appreciation tailgate event. They’ll have free hot dogs, burgers, and vegetarian things and sides. It’s a thank for being you.
Note: They’ll have ‘The Gang Makes an IPA” available all week for pints and growler fills. All of the other special tappings will only be available by the glass on the day or time listed, with no growler fills available. Special means special, and they’re only while supplies last, so get there quick and get there often if you’re dying to get one or more of these!