It’s been more than a year since we last sat down with Mark and Amy at Mason’s Common Beer Company, and in that time the brewery has been rolling along and finding their place in the ever-growing Cincinnati beer community.
This week we dive into how their role has changed, evolved and defined itself from the inside out. We explore what it means to be a neighborhood brewery in a city like Cincinnati and how they listen through the noise to find what’s important and what isn’t.
Of course… along the way we also drink a few beers to keep things exciting!
Guests This Episode
- Mark Lortz – Common Beer Co
- Amy Lortz Common Beer Co
From The Beer Fridge
- Burdick’s Brown – Cocoa Puff Brown Ale
- Smashly Madison – SMASH Pale Ale
- The Hops Make Me Hazy – NE IPA
- Effin’ And Blindin’ – Red Ale
- Walk Around Town – Brown Ale