Join the CincyBrewcast team as we take our roadshow to Old Firehouse Brewing in Williamsburg, Ohio. We talk to founder, owner, and brewmaster Adam Cowan, who has taken OFB from a dream to one of the fastest-growing craft beer brands and destinations in Ohio in just three short years. We try a wide range of OFB beers, including “Hoser” Gose, “FlashPoint” IPA, and “Pin-Up” Blonde. We also take another run at our “Asked and Answered” Question of the Week, “What is the craft beer you would most like to drink again?” Join us “live” for this week’s CincyBrewcast!
Guests This Episode
- Adam Cowan – The Old Firehouse
From The Beer Fridge
- The Old Firehouse – Flashpoint IPA (Read More About This Beer)
- The Old Firehouse – Burning Bush
- The Old Firehouse – Hoser Gose
- The Old Firehouse – Nutty Pyro